HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - THANKS BOSSTOM
Thread: THANKS BOSSTOM
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2002, 04:20 AM
Brampton Mike

Default THANKS BOSSTOM

Well I spent last week with Bosstom on the shotgun hunt near his home ranch & had a great time....First off, I want to thank Adrian & his wonderful wife, Jeanette for their hospitality....I had a great time & I can now say that I have 2 new great friends...now for the hunting report....it was slow on Monday with no deer to be seen but lookout Tuesday....around 8am I dropped a 10 pointer weighing in at app. 180lbs....my first buck in over 30 years of deer hunting....come Wed. I was primed and ready to go & low & behold I had 3 deer come out to me running like hell around 8am....got a shot off at the 1st one, missed, dropped the second one (button buck) in his tracks & the 3rd one took off for parts unknown.....one of our crew, Canadain Turkey Hunter dropped the 1st one a few yards from where I last saw it.....no shooting for the rest of the hunt but our crew put up app. 7 more deer....overall I had a great hunt with 3 deer hanging on the meat pole for the camp....had a great time, with great people....once again, THANKS Adrian & Jeanette.......Brampton Mike