HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Gander Mountain
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2006, 09:18 AM
voz
Fork Horn

Default RE: Gander Mountain

I live about an hour and 40 minutes from a Bass Pro shops and made several trips there a year. Last year they opened a Gander Mountain about 25 minutes away...I was so happy!! Huntin' stuff...fishin' stuff...what more could I want? Well, now it's a year later and I realize that I buy stuff there, but, I buy a lot more stuff online. I buy more stuff online because that's where I find the "special stuff" that I want. If I need shotgun shells, no problem GM's got them...if Ineed a package of 10" power worms for the next bass tournament, GM's got them. But increasingly more (mostly the high priced stuff) of the things that I want, I find online, or in a pro shop. Game cam...GM doesn't have the one I want (neither does BPS)...gonna order the one I want ...online. My next bow (hopefully next year)...(those guys don't sell the one I want)...buying it at the pro shop. I'm glad the GM is right down the road, but they don't cater to me, they cater to everybody that does stuff in the outdoors. Usually I check there, and if they don't have what I want, I boot up the PC. Sorry for the epic.