HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WHA Question
Thread: WHA Question
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 08:27 PM
bowsmacker

Default RE: WHA Question

ORIGINAL: tsoc

Are you a plant for the WHA? Hve you looked at the polls on this site?On Archerytalk,on bowsite? If gals and guys who spend significant time on these primary hunting industry sites don't have the pulse of the avid hunting community than who does?Every poll on these sites shows the overwhelming majority of hunters opposed to the idea.
The WHA and what they are proposing sickens me!
Those polls are BS. First of all, they hadNO factual data behind them before they asked the question. I wont go into those polls becuase this is Huntingnet and Huntingnet sees the WHA as competition.

You are on your computer way too much if you really believe hunting chat rooms are representative of hunters. The only people that speak up are the bitter crybabies on this site and the others...Ive been over at AT for a long time and its the same ole stuff. Bunch of babies that hide behind screens and cant make a decent argument when one is brought up upon them. Instead they personally attack you and call you an idiot or say you are an anti, or in this case a "plant"...

Windwalker made an observation and offered some discussion, but again people go attacking him just like everyone else when they speak up. Didnt you ever think that some good people around here (like Windwalker)just dont like to argue with people they dont know or frankly they dont want to waste their breath because these forums were supposed to be for hunters to help hunters, not argue amongst them. Those people PM me over at Archery Talk and say "im not wasting my time on those guys"...

If you havent noticed, sitting here trying to open peoples minds to other ideas is an exhausting one.

Im gonna go have a glass of wine and catch up on emails. I will check back later and seeif any of thefreaks come out tonight on this thread