HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WHA Question
Thread: WHA Question
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Rob/PA Bowyer
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: WHA Question

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

I actually believe nonhunters will except this over real hunting, just for the fact that the animals don't get killed.

I hear it all the time from friends and relatives that don't hunt. "Why do you kill these poor defensless deer?" If I told them I was just tranquilizing them and getting a picture, they probably wouldn't care then.

I can understand the point of commercializing hunting. That might not be a good thing.
Is that what you want, non hunters to accept this as hunting and then be against what is actually hunting, do you want antihunters to accept this and this be the means to abolish hunting as we know. Nothing and I mean nothing good can come of this, don't be mistaken and think otherwise. I don't want it accepted by nonhunters, antihunters or any hunter in general.

Commercializing hunting happened one other time and it all but abolished the American Bison. Nothing good can come of commercializing hunting.

Don't think that the anti arena is following this very closely. If this becomes an acceptable form of hunting (which it is not) domino's will fall in order.