HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New handgun (.45 ACP!)
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 10:59 AM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: New handgun (.45 ACP!)

my dad has 2 Kimber 1911s. ive shot alot of diffrent pistols. but nothing compares to the pack a 45acp packs IMHO. and them Kimbers are smooth, flawless and accurate. ill be turning 21 in a year and a half and will be getting my carry permit, (most people look forward to drinking at 21, i look forward to buying me a sweet pistol. id LOVE to have a Kimber like dads compact, but id have to sell the truck to afford one!! im trying to con him into buying me my pistol. i once owned my very own sig 226, but he needed cash, or i needed cash to fix my truck or something, but i didnt get to shoot it too much because i cant take it to shoot alone yet, so we parted with it, so he said he owes me one! im looking at a Glock 30...its a 45 with a 9 or 10rd mag and its made for concealed carry. i want to see one and play with it in person before buying one though. although the looks and feel of a good 1911 are hard to beat i think the small glock would be better for me to carry till i settle down a bit. i do alot of running around here and there in and out of the truck etc. i think a glock would be a better choice. even most compact 1911s are pretty decint sized and heavier. id like to know how the he!! they got 9rds of 45 in a compact mag.......