HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rage Slip Cams...... (Updated 10/17 *Graphic Pics*)
Old 07-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Rick James
Nontypical Buck

Default Rage Slip Cams...... (Updated 10/17 *Graphic Pics*)

So a rep stopped in the shop and dropped off a package of these. I like them. They do have a rubber o-ring on the back that keeps them closed when installed right. I feel the reason guys are having them open prematurely is because they aren't closing them correctly. The blades are beefy, and sharp enough to shave hair on my arm. We only got a package of the 2 blade ones, I would like to see the 3 blades. They come with a free practice head as well.

Anyone gotten a pack of these yet? For the guys that shot snypers, what kind of a target did you sight in with? I am thinking of picking these up at the shop as a line to sell for this year but want to hear more from people that have used them and if they like them or not. I haven't got to shoot them yet. If you guys don't like them who do you recommend us to pick up? We have muzzy, steelforce, rocket, slick trick soon, and the shuttle t-locks. What else should we get and why?