HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - TC Warranty Dept…who to ask for ???
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 07:21 AM
Hunter John

Default TC Warranty Dept…who to ask for ???

I recall reading on this forum a recommendation on who to speak to at TC for warranty repair work. Can anyone remember the fellow’s name?

Here’s my problem (please allow me to vent here). Yesterday I finally received from TC a ML I had sent back for warranty work. Unfortunately, much to my disappointment, they merely test fired the ML, cleaned, repackaged, and returned to me. [:@] They never fixed the problem!! I couldn’t believe it.

To make matters worse, the ML was so loosely packaged in the box that during return shipment it bounced around causing the cocking handle to put a ½ inch hole in the side of the box.[:'(] Fortunately, no real damage was caused. Sheez, just a couple of wadded up old pieces of newpaper. a little TLC, and this would have never happened.

I clearly described in a letter sent with the ML (and during a follow-up phone call) what the problem was and even included a detailed illustration.

I realized everyone has a bad day on the job and I’m attempting to get a 10 year old $75 gun repaired, but the last thing I want to do is send the ML back to TC and take my chances on a “newbe” gunsmith working on it.

Again, can anyone recommend a competent gunsmith in TC’s warranty dept? Thanks in advance guys…