HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - (20) Official Team "XX" Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 11:39 PM
shed33
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team XX check in

Hey guys, spent all day repairing a hydraulic tilt blade cylinder on my cat, I blew out the "o" ring this morning but to make it right my machinest has to fabricate me some parts to get everything working tight and in a straight line, it was due... At 5pmI raced 60 miles away to watch my sons first ever T ball game, he did great and he had a lot of fun!

then I slipped out after the game, (actually made a mad dash for the mountains and at 8 PM...) I got to my spot just in time to video 7 bucks, 2 does and 3 elk...moving out into some alfalfa there were4 good bucks! PY quality 130s to 150s gross. So far I have videoed in 3 different hunting areasof mineand I have found two real hawgs. 160 class grossers..maybe better... they still havetime to grow antlers..here bout 1 month left at the max though. They dont grow much in August here..they pretty much just harden and then shed velvet in late august and early Sept. No giants but some real nice whitetails to target.

I may have saw and videoed "highrack" from last year. I think its him, he will need to grow a bit more so I can see those crab claw fifths ..of his.. I think it is him though...the video is clear but about 400 yards off. I am still looking for Ole Yeller... but like I said I found a couple dandies on my other location. A huge 4x4...21-22 inside ....heavy and long..if he finishes up nicely on his growth he will push 160 gross for a 4x4.. then I think I found the 5x5 (that 72 inch 5 x side shed I found this spring) Looks just like him, hes 20 inside on the video and heavy..of course velvet looks thicker, but I am compensating for that ....anyway.. cant wait to get this video hosted and on ..here..peace out!

They're out there... a guyjust has to put the time in locating them... fun fun fun...

Did you guys get your HNI prizes??? I did tonight ...its very cool.. My wife nabbed the Tiffany signed Scent lokhat right off and said thats mine! she's wearing it around the house. thanks Tiffany..!

HNI staff..thanks so much, very cool gifts! I love it! I will be wearing my HNI hat ASAP and already put the HNI sticker on my Fuel tank that sits in the back of my Dodge..looks sweet! thanks again..for all the sponsers...Nat Gear, Scent Lok, HNI etc...