HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A few more May pictures.
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 05:21 PM
Hotburn76

Default RE: A few more May pictures.

ORIGINAL: awshucks

Nice pics!! Gotta question for ya'll. I got a digital camera [Olympia] I think, can I [a] get a digital trail camera that will use the same memory card or chip, what the hey ever, where I could just go to game cams and switch them out to view on puter thru my Olympia set-up? All I can see in the catalogs is pricey set-ups and am looking for a lil cheaper way out.

Well not sure what your Olympia takes but as long as the game cam you get takes the same card your in good shape. My cudde takes the compactflash cards and so does my cannon rebel and cannon powershot. I do exactly what you are asking. I even take the cannon out to the hunting spot to get a preveiw of the pics cause I cant wait until I get home. I looked a cabelas and they have multitrees(sp) bushnells and another off brand one that are around that 100 buck range and they have compact flash cards or the SD card type for removable cards. So if your Olympia takes one of them two your in luck! You have to get a game cam! they are truely a summer time blast!! even if you have to sell that Excal to pay for it should get at least 150. LOL!