HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Switching to the Dark Side...
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Deerslayer_37

Default Switching to the Dark Side...

Hey all

i've been gone for a while, my computer crashed, i got a new one and then i've been busy with bass tournaments and working on food plots and stuff so i really havent had a ton of time for the computer.

Either way, as of today, I'm eating my words on Bowtech Archery. I've shot Mathew's pretty hardcore and said i'd never shoot bowtech the last couple years,but I decided to get a new bow this year. The guy that owns the pro shop where i go drew Non-res late ML tags in Iowa and we're letting him hunt out land with his son this year. in return, i get to go into his shop, pick out any bow i want, and he'll just throw my HHA and WB on it for free. I went in leaning towards the Tribute and Allegiance from Bowtech. I shot the Trykon XL from hoyt and Switchback XT from Mathew's. Overall, there's no competition. I picked the Bowtech Allegiance. Mine comes in monday, but im picking it up thursday or Saturday. Yeah, i'm pretty pumped. I suppose i'll be shooting Carbon Express Maxima's for some new arrows, i havent decided yet. the big three manufacturers all make great bows, but IMHO, bowtech is the front runner right now. i guess it feels pretty good to be coming over to the dark side

ds37