HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WHA Issues Response
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 08:28 AM
Pinwheel 12
Typical Buck

Default RE: WHA Issues Response

Meaningless babble IMO that as others have statedskirts the true issue like usual-- about what I've come to expect.

Make no mistake thothey will continue to try to get this off the ground. One thing about big-money, big-ego businessmen, and that is thatthey REALLY hate to lose at anything... spazzes them right out.. Ethical hunters, sportsmen, and companies within the industry who stand behind them MUST keep the pressure on, wecannot slack! The head needs to be cut off and thrown in the trash, rather thanjust hitting it with a stick a few times and thenlet it recoverto strike again. The list of opposing orgs and companies is getting longer by the day, check around on other messageboards.(once I figure out how to copy and paste ithere I will)But we cannot relax on this one, it is far too important to the future of our heritage. E-mail or call anyone who will listen--manufacturers, sporting orgs,media, congressmen, senators, friends, neighbors, anyone.Martin/Archerytalk commited and officially stated their position with us yesterday--more will soon follow too. Gotta keep the pressure on tho...