HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - having a bow set up?
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 11:28 AM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: having a bow set up?

thanx guys...im sure they can probably adjust the bow to fit me...if not i know i cant shoot it....right now the draw legnth is at 29 which is about an inch long if i had it set up....my buddy took a bow to that shop and some mirical way they got it to fit him and his draw is like 30 inches...the bow he was was old and a youth bow i think....the draw was LIGHT..dont know how they did it but they got the draw LONG....i still dont know what ill do....i want to be in the woods in the fall....but almost feel like saving my pennys is the best option and buy a bow i WANT...that 200 or so on a cheap bow or fixing the old bow could be money saved towards my new bow of my choice...even if i miss another bow season....i know it could be money down the drain if i dont like archery and bow hunting...but i find that unlikely...i spend more time in the woods then anyone i know.....and love target shooting...i think bow hunting will be another passion of mine....just like flintlocking and flyfishing.....next year when the 2006 bows get marked down may be my perfect time to jump on a NEW bow going cheaper....i heard alot of good about the highlander..tomkat..and diamond bows...which are all made by the "big" companys....we will see...i still got alot of summer to work and make money etc......maybe ill make more then i think i will......