HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - land ownership
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 09:45 AM
hunterdude2006

Default RE: land ownership

First I would say you should think about your job. I don't know what type of job you have but if you hate it, then you can't truly enjoy the rest of your life. I have a friend that I go to church with and he got fed up with his regular job. He started a weekend business, where he travels to various weekend craft shows and sells food from underneath a tent. Now he travels about 20 weekends a year and makes more money than he did at his regular job. I know have tried this when I need extra money and have made as much as $2000.00 profit in one wekend before and I only sold just a small variety of food items. One reason I don't do it more is I know this is something I would not want to do as a regular job. Anyway my point is if you are not happy with your job and you think you may move at some point then I would say don't buy the land, but if you think you are going to be living where you would use it then buy it, the price is great. But make sure you have a perment way to access your land. Just my 2 cents.