HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - AOP Field Day, Noxen, PA
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 10:08 PM
PurcellSportingGoods

Default AOP Field Day, Noxen, PA

Hello folks,

I am on the AOP prostaff and we are having a field day on July 15th that I would like to invite everyone too! Please call the number below for reservations or you can msg. me as well. Thanks!

AOP Field Day:

Hello,[/align][/align]You are invited to Aaron's Outdoor Products, Inc first ever Open House. On July 15th, we are inviting you to our test facility to see our foodplots and learn about them and other products and/or aspects of our business from 11AM to 3PM. [/align][/align]We have planned seminars about plant recognition and care and maintenance of foodplots, how and why to use AOP Turkey calls with Brian Taylor, tips on filming your hunt with Bob Ide. All of our ProStaff will be available to meet and talk. We will have all AOP products for sale and offer light refreshments. [/align][/align]For every purchase, your name will go into a drawing for various door prizes and a grand prize of a Canadian Combo hunt for deer and bear September 23-27, 2006. Winner will be responsible for transportation, licenses and meals. [/align][/align]Please come and bring your friends, your hunting club and spend some time with us. Call 1-866-954- HUNT for reservations and directions to the test facility.[/align][/align]Aaron Parrish and Melanie Whitebread[/align]Aaron's Outdoor Products, Inc[/align]__________________________________________________
[/align]