HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Shotgun Problem...
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Rebel Hog
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Shotgun Problem...

ORIGINAL: mustad

Rebel,

I appreciate where you are coming from. Could you give me some techniques I should work on that would help me shoot better with the gun? For a long time, I was convinced of your viewpoint; until I tried my Ruger. Then I said, wait a minute... why am I shooting one gun so much better than the other.

I can't accept that I would need to go through such an extensive process (and costly) as you describe only to improve my percentage of ducks I put in the freezer. But right now, I'm a bit at a loss.

Thanks,
Dan, I'm not saying you don't know how to shoot, no offence intended. When I say it's you, I meant the fit from one shotgun to the other, not your ability to shoot.

Dan, I see it on the Skeet Range all the time. There are people that you see with adifferent shotgunall the time. All they have to do is go to a shop that will tellthem what they need for that shotgun to fit them to a tee.

Seems that the Ruger has the measurements that fit you best.I have seen some shooters that have had to have their $6000 Perrazzi stocks worked on for more Cast.