HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What do you like / dislike most about your pro shop?
Old 06-06-2006, 11:29 PM
idahoelkinstructor
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What do you like / dislike most about your pro shop?

On the other hand, there is another local shop where I felt like if I wasn't using exactly what the owner told me to use (and just so happen to stock), I was an idiot. Not to mention if I wasn't one of the clique that hung out there on a daily basis I felt like I had to wait an hour until they were done with their personal conversation before I got any service. I went there 3 times and had similar experiences each time and now I don't go back. The other shop has won not only my business, but my referrals and my respect.
Justin, wow that sounds like a shop from around here. It was about 10 years ago when it was starting out. For the first 8 months everything was great but thenthe ownerbecame greedy and only seem to care about those who hung out in the shop on a regular basis and spent a lot of money. My brother and I even bought bows from this guy. I was a customer until my wife and Ihad a bad, very bad expreience (long story) and I have never been back since, and moved to a better shop that I now work part time at.