HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hardcore and Hoytgirl want a back up bow
Old 06-06-2006, 11:25 PM
RedAllison

Default RE: Hardcore and Hoytgirl want a back up bow

hmmmm instructor be makin some sense up in here now!!!

HCH Hgirl, I must admit that I have been a Hoyt addict for a looooooooong time. Even though my brothers shops were Mathews dealers (he finally hung it up last year after 20 years) and the shop I work for now is a Mathews dealer as well, I STILL was hooked on my old Hoyts. But that went out the window with my first twang on the string of Switchback XT. There might be faster bows out there, they might have neater gizmos and gadgets and they might shoot very well. BUTI seriously doubt that they can be any quieter or smoother than the Switchback XT.

What amazed me about the XT was that they are practically silent and have NO handshock or vibration and that is right out of the box. No string silencers, no stick on limb savers, no stabilizers. Just rig em and fling away!!! Just how short is her draw? I think the XT can be had in 25" lengths.

If she gets several bows of different makes then can we change her screename too "BowedUpGirl"???
RA