HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - since were talking trout....
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 08:39 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: since were talking trout....

thanx for the info phil......sounds like some good fishing up there...natives in the 15+ range...that would be awesome...and 5+lb sea run brookies.....thatll teach you to fight fish im sure....i cant wait a few years till im done with school.....my career SHOULD hopefully take me to much much better fishing....i was thinking up in your direction...west like dakotas...wyoming..colorado maybe arizona..etc....or Alaska....im hopeing to become a national park ranger...in a real wilderness park....Alaska has 16 national parks alone...and one is the size or maine or massachusets or one of them states lol..i forget what they said....but i think that might be my starting point while im young and adventerous....run around alaska for a while till i get too cold...then settle in colorado or somewhere else lol....i want to live my dreams.....but in all honesty so far there is nothing to stop me....grades are good....schools going good..national park service expects MOST of their rangers to retire when ill be interning and applying...so honestly i just may live the life...i can only wish and hope and strive to do what it takes to get me there....i love PA but theres muuuuuch much better fishing and hunting to be had...call me selfish but im not the kinda guy to take a trip and be satisfied.....i want to live there and FISH for fish..and HUNT for game....expirience it all and take it in...we will see what happens....till then my PA trout will hafta do...and the mounts will come with me wherever i go in life to remind me of where i came from......and i will still fish and hunt when i come back here...