HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - gun Registry
Thread: gun Registry
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2006, 10:05 PM
Timbrhuntr
Typical Buck

Default RE: gun Registry

You guys don't get if its good for handguns,semi's and auto's then its good for other long guns too. Think about what you are saying. They only register the guns of the law abiding citizens not the criminals. Instead of enforcing tougher sentences for those that commit the crime they try to control crime by going after the ones they can the law abiding gun owners. These are theones they can control and they take the easy way, just like you are suggesting.Register everthing but not me and mylong gun i'm not the problem the other guy is. Wrong we are all the same and need to stick together as gun owners. I am a hunter and I think all forms of hunting are valid, gun , bow , crossbow. I am a gun owner and i believe all law abiding gun owners should be treated with same respect. Bow hunters are not better than crossbow or gun hunters and long gun owners are not better than hand gun or semi auto gun owners. We all need to stick together as we are all tarred with same brush even if you think not.