HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunter Class Specifics - Official Ruling Needed
Old 05-15-2006, 06:18 AM
keith meador

Default RE: Hunter Class Specifics - Official Ruling Needed

eagle, dont worry about me, i am breathing nicely.....you asked for the information, and have recieved quite a bit of it. you seem to be fishing for something....by all means bait up and cast away. any questions you have can and will be answered, if they havent already been answered, but you seem to finish off any answer with a question.

your question: How is a "stabilizer with vibration absorbing characteristics without eights addedconsidered "unusual equipment"? if you already have a stabilizer/vibration absorbing device screwed into the front of your bow, any other stabilizer with vibration absorbing capabilities other than an unweighted vibration absorber that is not a stabilizer would fall under other unusual equipment for that class. if it is in question, and not approved by the bod, you would not be allowed to particpate in that class with that equipment. an unweighted doinker, attached to the rear of the bow, not on an offset or v bar, would in this case be legal. if a weight were added to the device, it would at that point become illegal for the hunter class.

again i will ask you, the persons that you see with equipment that you are questioning, are they participating in ibo events, or local club shoots.