HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What is your favorite arrow
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 12:24 PM
idahoelkinstructor
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What is your favorite arrow

That's a hard question to answer and it depends on what its being used for. Even with hunting I like several types and makes of arrows. Example I use Gold Tips XT huntersin my 2005 Switchback, (my main hunting bow)For my 06 Switchback XT, (believe it or notthis will be my back up bow)I am trying the Easton Axis Full Metal Jackets, so far Irealy like them and don't plan on changing before fall. For my 1997 Martin Fury I like shooting the XX78 2219's.A fast bow and heavy arrows make for a good combo and this has proved itself time after time with elkand deerkills during the eight years I hunted with this bow.. For punching paper with my 2004 Mathews Conquest3 (newley purchased) I plan on shooting ACC's, but they also make one heck of a good hunting arrow too. Bottom line the arrows of today are better than ever so it comes down to personal choice of what do you want to shoot. Unless you are not spined correctly chances are you can't go wrong no matter what brand or type of arrow you shoot.