HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Florida Has Become an Innovation State
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 09:22 AM
G5

Default RE: Florida Has Become an Innovation State

You know im sitting here thinking about just how stupid this topic is.
Florida has become an innovative state.
when things are broken is when people become innovative, how does this in anyway support TDWW's on going opinion that florida has the best deer.
Florida has a dying deer heard. That is sad to here, i hope they pull through and their new innovations help this problem.

I could say that arkansas has great deer better than anyone else and arkansas has put a 3 point rule into effect.
How stupid is that, states do not put a 3 point rule in because they have too many bucks.
or CONSTANT OVERSIZED ANTLERS (sorry this comment tickled me )
States do not spend the money to get innovative about anything unless it seriously needs to be fixed.
The topic of this thread declares the reason why you never here anyone say I JUST BOUGHT WHITETAIL HUNT IN FLORIDA or IM SAVING MONEY TO GO HUNT DEER IN FLORIDA.

So TDWW why did you post a thread and in the subject completly contradict everything you were to type in the message. This was not a very well thought out plan for your pursuit to make everyone believe that florida hosts the finest whitetail.

G5- shakes his head