HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - BH vs. FP ACCURACY RESULTS!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 06:52 PM
game4lunch

Default BH vs. FP ACCURACY RESULTS!!!!!!!

Long story short . . . I've shot a variety of three blade BH's over the years and always just accepted the fact that I was going to have to adjust something on the bow before hunting season came because they would never shoot exactly where the FP's shoot.
NOT ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!
I have just bought the Magnus two blade BH. Not the Stinger or anything, just the plain old $27.00 for six two blade model. Immediately went home and at 20 yards was startled at how they hit exactly where my FP's hit. In fact, two shafts were touching and I'll have to replace a couple fletches.
I was stunned.
Went to our indoor archery club range and BAM! Dead on at 20 ~ 30 ~ 40 ~ even out to 50 yards! Dead freakin' on! In fact, I think they shoot better than the field points.
I paid no attention as to the blades orientation to the fletches, just spun the shafts on a box to confirm the Magnus heads were not "bent" and flying true.
Absolutely stunning results. Try them if you are suffering from BH X FP inaccuracies. I hope you have close to the same results as I!