HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - arrow placement on target
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 07:28 PM
mudd_dawg

Default arrow placement on target

I know this question has been asked before but i am going to ask again since this time it is happening to me.My set up is listed below so i won't repeat it.so i went out today and was working on sighting in my bow i got it sighted in at 15,30,45 yards with pratice tips then switched to my B/H's and it was just crazy the differance.i am going to post a picture to show whats going on.OK i was shooting at 30 yards when i took the picture the 3 arrows in the orange have pratice tips on them the ohter one has a muzzy 100 grain 3 blade on it, i shot thease 4 arrows like this 4 times and came up with the same result each time. i moved in to 15 yards and still the same thing not as bad the one with the muzzy at 15 yards was about 3 inches closer then it was @ 30 yards. Now i have seen one or the other be higher or lower but never off to one side like this.

i have never used the arrows or vanes just wondering if maybe i need to switch vanes or go to a different B/H's. any help would be great

thanks Jim

the arrow with the B/H is almost 12 inches to the right of the one's with the pratice tips. this is at 30 yards no real wind to speak of. this happened all four times i shot the 3 with the pratice tips and the one with the B/H