HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Is Black Widow Woth The Price ????
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 07:13 PM
The Mind

Default RE: Is Black Widow Woth The Price ????

I have had, owned, bought, sold, traded etc etc about all of them, some as much as $1500 (Adocck ACS with 2 sets of limbs, 3 piece TD )

Black Widows have a fantastic build as far as finish and looks. I've seen Blacktails and they're same quality IMO, Hummingbird too. Adcock bows are awesome. Morrison are really nice but I think the quality is lacking a bit - but I sure like my Shawnee. Theres a second tier of bowyers that just don't put quite the glassy, awesome finish that the top guys do - and the bow prices reflect. Not worse bows by any means, just not quite as fine or pricey.

Theres a bottom tier too just like in anything. They're the cheap bows, mass produced for the most part.

Widows are worth their money - USED. I don't think I'd ever buy a new one. Of course I'll never buy new again anyway for what thats worth. But a PSAX in bocote is about the prettiest dang bow built I think.

I wish Widow made a 3 piece TD longbow - they'd sellhundreds and you KNOW they'd look awesome and shoot good.