HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - BowTech Pros and Cons
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 08:17 AM
Orions_Bow

Default RE: BowTech Pros and Cons

Pros & cons....first have you shot the bows? One of them has to feel better to shoot. Have you compaired them to other bows from other companies? If so which one feels the best to shoot, is the Bowtechs the best feeling out of all of them? Which one meets your style of hunting the best? With that said I think most falls into the group "you love them or hate them". I think Bowtech has some pros such as nice camo, nice grips, good speeds, good warranty. They also have some cons (what bow dosn't?).The one thing I am not a big fan of is the lack of a yoke system. I have seen a few with bad cam lean and a yoke would have been an easy solution. I also think you either love the way they feel whenthey shoot or you do not. I personally like the feel of other bows better but thats just me. Bowtech makes a great product even though I am not totally sold on the Binary Cam yet. Don't get me wrong it feels good and shoots good but my expereince with it is somewhat limited plus I really like the feel of a solocam still. I do like the hybrid cam systems and my next bow will more than likely have one.