HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Success the last 2 Saturdays.....long
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2002, 10:05 AM
Lilhunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Success the last 2 Saturdays.....long

small world eh....maybe we can hook up one of these next few trips home to visit the family or the old deer population! Btw, how did you come onto the area...more curious as we might have some "like friends". I spent most of my life in that country and man you have the life!!! Last year, 23 minutes to kill my buck, 3 days of hunting total to include the 23 minute day, and I was tagged out...game rich doesnt even come close.

If you are that close I would bet you live in the whitebear lake area, or close. If you ever stop by The Compound Doctor during the week....say hi to my Uncle Mike, on the weekends, Dan, an old highschool teacher from Forest Lake's southwest Jr High.....Then again they are both probably doing the same, chasing MR Whitie, somewhere close to there......

btw, that gas station is where I registered my buck last year, and the blue/teal building nearby is where I was working during highschool, Nickleson's plastics right across the parking lot.

Edited by - Lilhunter on 10/29/2002 11:08:08