HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NY's Hunter safety course
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 06:47 AM
jcchartboy
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NY's Hunter safety course

ORIGINAL: JLmoore1956
But I can not believe that a child under 12 can't fire a gun
I really couldn't believe that when I read it either. I am actually surprised that they even allowed them airguns....At this day in age I thought everyone knew whatusing abb gun woulddo to you.....

Don't they know about poor old Ralphie....
----------------------------------------------------

"A young boy, Ralphie, desperately wants a BB gun for Christmas. He asks his mother, but she tells him no because he'll shoot his eye out.

The boy plots and schemes a way to get the gun.

For a school project on what they want for Christmas, Ralphie writes about his beloved BB gun. Expecting a perfect grade, he's disappointed when he receives a C and a note from the teacher telling him that he'll shoot his eye out.

As a last gasp, Ralphie goes to the mall and asks Santa for a BB gun. But, Santa also tells him that he'll shoot his eye out!

After all the other gifts are opened, Ralphie's dad points out another gift hidden behind the desk. Ralphie opens it and is thrilled to discover his beloved BB gun. He immediately rushes outside to try it out. The first shot ricochets off his target and hits him in the eye, but his glasses protect him. While searching for his glasses, he steps on them and crushes them."
-----------------------------------------