HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Federal Heavyweight vs. Hevi Shot
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 11:45 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Federal Heavyweight vs. Hevi Shot

i finally made the switch to the new hevi shot loads last year...bought a undertaker hevishot tube for my 870.....and a box of rem high velocity 3 inch 12ga hevi shot 6s....shot very well....but the CHOKE made my diffrence...my lead and copper plated loads shot almost as well....im not buying a new box this spring....ill wait till after the season when they are trying to give it away for 10 bucks a box....and ill buy them out lol........i got a few shells left.....i dont need to reshot...ill be good to go....

strutinbps.....patterning in 60 degree weather!?!?! thats COLD?? right now its about 20 outside! lol.....this next week will be in the low 50s for the highs...thats WARM! lol...although i should say it must be nice.....i like the winter!....good luck patterning....hope it warms up....if it doesnt dont forget the sunscreen,sun glasses and t shirt..maybe shorts and sandals!!!! lol.....just kidding with you...im ready for winter to end...but its funny to hear someone say it needs to warm up its only 60!