HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Tribute Chrono results: Update 3/17
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 07:53 AM
DaveC
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Tribute Chrono results: Update 3/17

Elkaddict, very interesting that you and WAGGS are getting the nearly same speed with two different model bows and an BC differential of 12 fps. I wonder if it's the diference in chronies + the WB?

My new bowhunting magazineshows NAP's new improved capture rest and I may consider giving it a go over my WB, if my TT or drop zone don't pan out. The new NAP looks like it would work very well, no fletching contact and full containment with bristles holding the top sides of the arrow.

My NEW BOWTECH dealer (finally) has a 60#tribute (he said it shows 59. something on the BC) shooting a 350 grain arrow 275 through a WB at 28". I may go by today and shoot it some.

But if I buy I will probably order or wait until a 60 # tribute comes in that actually pulls somewhat over 60#. Heck at least 60[8D].

He also has two Tomcats in, both 70#ers and feels he may have made a mistake of ordering more allegiances than anything else.

Anyhow- I'm not sure his 28" 60# tribute will pull off my 400gr, 270fps, 29" draw goal. He has no mods in at this time- but I can wait- my Pat is still shooting good.