View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 07:04 PM
Catsclaw

Default RE: Crossbow Poll

ORIGINAL: thesource

ORIGINAL: Catsclaw

ORIGINAL: thesource

ORIGINAL: Catsclaw

You should read up a bit before you "ban" a weapon you don't like when you have no idea what it's all about for those of us who do use them.
Perhaps you should READ a bit. I never said anywhere that crossbows should be banned ... I said DJH should stop stacking polls.
OHHHHH Well, SORRY!!!!! You are so RIGHT!!!! It's not about the crossbow issue, its about a personal vendeta YOU seem to be hung up on with DJH!!!!! Im so sorry I missed the connection!!!!!!!
Gee....it could be about honesty, integrity, and values...things that are important to bowhunters.

Why aren't you on board with that?
Sorry, but from what I've been seeing, it has nothing to do with honesty. integrity, and values. It does seem like you have a chip on your shoulder as far as DJH is concerned. Polls are polls. I'll admit I feel like polls are to easy to shift for your own cause, but thats not the point. The way it looks to the rest of us is this.....DJH did not set out to sway a poll. He posted information on an internet forum that anybody who knows how to use google could find. It's the singling out that makes you look silly. Don't take it so literally. You are mixing one debate with another and it only shows you as an anti. If you have a problem with the context or direction a poll is taking, make that your cause. Attacking DJH is not the way to prove your point.