HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - report thesource
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 06:20 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default report thesource

I think, boys and girl that it is time that thesource is reported as a member that is on this forum to pick a fight or here to claim antihunting in regards to crossbows, engaging if "flame wars", being off topic or what ever you may think that is against this forum. You and I were peacefully yapping before thesource walked in and now we have an anoying fly in our ointment. Please, if you feel it is appropriate click the report button on one if his posts and enter a valid reason for reporting asper the rules at the top of the page. I personally do not know why he is here other than personal distructive satisfaction. It is funny that his email is hidden and that he contributes nothing and does nothing but attack. You guys should read some of the posts on other forums that are watching this thread. There is a thread on AT titled " check it out guys" Its pretty interesting that thesource has picked huntingnet rather than other more established forums to pick at DJH.
I am guessing that this man is an anti dressed in hunters/shooters clothing. Why else would he act the way he acts? Mabe there is a reason. It would be nice if he would state his cause plainly and openly.