HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - GREAT HUNTING TRIP PICS !! awesome 12 pointer 2 drop t
Old 03-16-2006, 06:34 AM
turtleshell

Default RE: GREAT HUNTING TRIP PICS !! awesome 12 pointer

[/quote]

I personally own alittle more then half that many acres. 20,000 acres is a nice place, but considering your hunting an OTC unit in Colorado for elk, your sharing that land with hundreds of other people. Not my idea of fun, and something I would never do....

These areas do not sound like the kinds of places you would be interested in hunting though, as you can't push the critters up against a fence to be harvested.
You are right, I have no desire to hunt either of those places, because I refuse to hunt in Sub-par habitat for sub-par animals. And I'll be damned if I will sit on a bluff and see more hunters then actual animals...Sorry but that just aint for me

You are to foolish to realize just how much damage you do to all of us hunters by trying to call shooting farmed and penned animals hunting. Do it all you want, but never think you are the equal of a person who harvests a legal free ranging deer, with a valid license during an actual hunting season
That could perhaps me the most idiotic statement I've ever read on this site. And you are right, I'm not an "equal person to you" because of the places thatI hunt. Guys like yourself have to settle for OTC units in Colorado, while guys like me can hunt that 50,000 acre private land in New Mexico or buy an auction tag at a SFW banquet in Utah. So I guess where not on the same level. I guess that is why you have such an idiotic and biased view towards everything that happens off of public lands.....
[/quote]
I hate to get into this but to me it sounds like TX highrack wants all hunting land to be privately owned and managed and possibly fenced, something that mot hunters DO NOT WANT. I guess that free renging animals in a natural setting are SUB PAR for you. Man get your head out of that texas sandero and wake up. I have no problem with your "Texas stlye" hunting, if that's what you like then go for it. But do not call all other types of hunting in any place that is not privately owned and managed sub par.If all hunting continues in the direction of being fenced and privately ownedthen there will be no place for a normal everydayhunter to go (apparently that's fine with you, too many hunters already in your opinion right?). And if that's alltrue then in my opinion, and that's all it is, you have no right to speak for hunters or the hunting community and no place on this forum. Sorry to sound harsh but your calling everything not high fenced and privately owned "sub-par hunting" has really urked me.....but I'm sure that doesn' matter to you. I do not agree with talking down about Mex hunter's animal's either regardless of where he killed them. That's not why he posted the pics... for those that did not TXhighrack.