HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - GREAT HUNTING TRIP PICS !! awesome 12 pointer 2 drop t
Old 03-15-2006, 03:15 PM
huntingphoenix

Default RE: GREAT HUNTING TRIP PICS !! awesome 12 pointer 2 drop t

damn, another pissing match.

i am very new to huntingnet.com and while i have read some valuable info on here, butwhy does everything have to turn to who hunts the most land, is fenced, is it not, are you hunter, are you a harvestor. WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only speak for myself, but this whole conversation that has taken place has been a turn off.

do you both wake up early, see the sun rise from a stand ( or on the ground, wouldnt want to start that fight). spend countless hours after any elusive animal. offseason dream of that big kill. take pride in what you do.
YOU ARE BOTH HUNTERS, everyone hunts wants what they can. some get better land than others. thats just life on lifes terms. i dont have the opportunity to hunt land everyday that produces 170in deer year after year. does that make me a bad hunter? i would hope people would not think that.hell give me either of the properties you guys hunt, fence it in dont fence it in i could care less. id be tickled pink to hunt it either way. anyways i would just like to say thanks for making me realize why i havent been a part of hunting forums in the past.
Good luck to all with your hunts and arguements.