HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - GREAT HUNTING TRIP PICS !! awesome 12 pointer 2 drop t
Old 03-14-2006, 03:38 PM
TXhighrack

Default RE: GREAT HUNTING TRIP PICS !! awesome 12 pointer

MA Jay:

Shut up and get off of your high horse, before that famous scene in Blazing Saddles happens to you....

I've hunted on MANY high fenced ranches in South Texas, yet I've never hunted in a "pen" or "slaughterd anybodies cow". I'm proud to say that I've hunted on all of those ranches, because not just anybody is allowed behind the gates weather you have the money or not. I couldnt care less if they are high fenced or not. I dont know what state your from but I'm going to assume Maryland. Now tell me, how many 5,000+ acre private tracts of land are in that area of the country? What bussiness do you have to pipe in on something that you know nothing about? What does a guy from Maryland know about 10,000 acre high fenced ranch in Texas?

If I want to know how to hunt public land in some eastern state, and how to bag that "elusive" 1 1/2 year old 4 pointer then I might ask for your opinion, until then keep it to yourself.

One more thing I personally dont want to be associtated with any elmer fudd looking bubba that is out on over crowded public land in an Eastern state, who spends all season seeing 3 deer and finally killing the biggest buck he as seen all year which is a 1 1/2 year old 6 pointer. I think this is nothing more then an embarrisment and from here on out EVERYBODY who hunts this a way needs to refer to it as "harvesting" "fun" or "just hanging out with buddies". So since I dont approve of it, nobody can refer to it as hunting. Now if you need me I'll be back in my castle thinking of other things that I dont like....................