HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ck out these Tennessee Extreme Hoss's
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 04:40 PM
mossy33oak
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ck out these Tennessee Extreme Hoss's

ok, I guess Ill throw my .02 in. I am one of the "other" guys that went with Bigcountry. I have kept quiet because I didnt want to rock the boat. But when someone advertises on here and theres a possibility that one of my friends on huntingnet might book with TN extreme, I feel its my responsibility to at least present a fair representation of what happened. Bigcountry was truthful in everything he posted (and I would tell you if he didnt) It was not a 2 day hunt as advertised, it was a morning session and then another group of guys coming in behind us. After I witnessed the first 2 shooters basically walk up to a group of hogs that were cornered by dogs, and shoot them at ~ 10 yards with a .243 I realized this was not for me. I then spoke with Bruce about going for my hog by myself without dogs or guide. He said that was fine and told me where I should sit. I ended up shooting a hog that got separated from the group it weighed 187 lbs and I was pleased with its size ( it looks nice on my wall). All in all I did feel like it was a very hurried hunt and not very personable. I liked our guide Bruce and the other young guy helping out (cant remember his name) however I was not overly impressed with the operation. I would not recommend this hunt to any of my friends, nor would I return.