HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - undercover wardens: when should they sting?
Old 03-08-2006, 09:37 AM
Flairball

Default RE: undercover wardens: when should they sting?

Sounds to me like your idiot friends don't have much backbone to begin with. They should go to jail just for being stupid enough to keep hanging out with the CO. How many times does someone ask you to do some thing illegal, or stupid before you stop associating with them? One time, pass it off as a misunderstanding. Twice, I write the guy off, as we clearly have different standards. This undercover CO had info, andfound the right two fools. After a time your friends should have reported the CO to the warden service. Their not reporting him to the warden service show they don't have any respect for the game, other hunters, or fair chase ethics. Hopefully this will be a wake up call for you, and you'll start looking forsome real sportsmen to be friends with. My advise, when you do find some honest sportsmen, don't mention your association with those two clowns unless you feel like hunting alone for a while.