HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New Box call maker...
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Turkey Addict

Default RE: New Box call maker...

Thanks maytom,

Glad to hear you like your call! Makes me feel real proud. Yea its me Old TurkeyAddict. Building box calls has been a burning desire of mine for quite a few years now. Last fall I invested in the book set and video by the late Neil Cost, In order to learn to do the best I could at building them the way he did. I wish I could afford to own one of Neil's Box Calls. Well Last December I Built my first one. It might not be the best, But I know I could call up a Gobbler with it. To date I have built a dozen, and got a few more in the works, near compleation. Its truly a labor of love. My goal forthis springis to build a box call for each of my freinds and fellow hunters, who have shared time in the spring woods with me. kind of a way of saying thanks to them. In the future I plan to sell a few. I borrowed The Name Foggy Holler from my Departed friend Mike (Gobbcaller). It was a name he picked for a Turkey hunting web site we were working on together at one time. Mike and I both talked about Building boxes together someday.Hard to think of a better way to spend those cold winter months before springtime. It wont be long now.

Jerry