HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - whisker biskit
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 11:25 AM
bowtech die hard
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: whisker biskit

ORIGINAL: Bradkoz

ive converted everyone i hunt with to use them (8-12 people) all of us shoot great to at least 35 yds many dif types of bows and arrow set-ups. no problems just get it set where the rest should be. but i def recomend feathers just fall through the rest so smooth. i shot mine for over 1500 shots then replaced them just because i had the time. if i didnt have that on id go with the old TM hunter just because the drop aways are such a risk for something breaking or getting stuck and most flop the arrow around thats why everyone puts fleece tape all over the bow with them on.
I'm not trying to piss you off here, but have you ever used a drop-away? I've got a trophy ridge dropzone and I just may not ever switch. It's worked unbelievably well for the past two years i've owned it. I've had no mechanical problems, and it shoots like a dream. The arrow doesn't flop around, the rest is quiet, so I don't know what you think is so terrible about them. There are plenty of drop-aways that work just fine, and there are a lot that don't. The key is looking around. Like I said I don't know if you had a bad experience with one or not, i'm just saying that I know lots of people who are satisfied with the Dropzone. And lots of people who are satisfied with the Quicktune 2000/4000.