HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - (UPDATED)PICS,Tell me what you think, been realy practicing
Old 02-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Guss

Default (UPDATED)PICS,Tell me what you think, been realy practicing

My work and school schedual have alowed me to geta free hour and a halfa day for practice so I have been realy hardat it. Since hunting season I have been in a funk, between my bow being out of tune and me being out ofform, nothing has been workig. I finaly got the bow and my self back to were we should be but I am stillhaving some problems.

If I make a bad shoot it will always go to the right, they never go to the left, and I mean never. Why is this?

At 15 to 18 yards I am getting better, for the most part I keep them in a 6in group with a good number of them hitting the center and my number of rouge shoots has gone way down. Here is my problem, at 10 yards I am horrible, and I mean horrible. Yah I will get some groups that stack real nice, but for the most part I am all over. I put them high, low and to the right. As far as groups go I can keep them on target. It is so frushtrating to be that close and not be able to hit what I want.

Any help,

Thanks