HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ban Jimmy Houston
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 07:01 PM
DoctorDeath
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Ban Jimmy Houston

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

ORIGINAL: RedAllison

ALOT of this crap is just plain jealousy. Most in here haven't figured out how to earn a living doing anything other than punching a clock and "working for the man". So when someone can come along and successfully do it for decades, making a great living doing what we all love. Well then that is not much differentthan ***** envy now is guys?
Red let me make sure I understand this .... if I recall and please correct me if I am wrong ...butwasent it you that wanted to start legislation and get a law passedto keep hunters from displaying dead deer in public which is NOT illegalbut yet you want to supportsomeone like Ole Jimmy for killing a monster buck behind a high fence ..without hunting license...and as I understand it over bait ? What kind of logic is THAT..I meanI can just see a good ole boyriding through town with a buck he has worked for years to finally get on the hood of his truck and a Game Warden pulling him over to write him a ticket or take him tojail ..but then if a guy like Houston works 3 hrs to kill one like he did and you would give him a pat on the back and say hey buddyIf you will just say your sorry that you killed that monster buck the way you did it will all be ok ...I KNOW I must have misuderstood something in your post because for someone as adamant about something as trivial as a dead deer on the hood of a truck surly would go THROUGH theroof knowing someone was killing a buck like THIS with the intent of passing it off as a fair chase hunt ...Red PLEASE tell me I misunderstood your post ole buddy ...

dd