HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Double Bull Blinds! Simply the best blind EVER!
Old 02-12-2006, 02:10 PM
mobow

Default RE: Double Bull Matrix for sale

Check em out at www.doublebullarchery.com. Find out there. They are a superior blind. But, from their inception, their marketing strategy has been aimed at a certain group of people. That group of people hunts mostly from ground blinds and also will pay top dollar for one. Keith and Brooks would be the first to tell you that they don't intend to sell one to everybody. They have their target audience.
A buddy of mine has one of these, and I can see why they cost what they do. You WILL NOT find a better blind on the market. Period. The fabric used is superior, the hubs are awesome, they are durable, go up quick and are indestructable. They stand behind them 100%.
I have hunted from his, and I have hunted from mine, a Hunters View blind that is made similar to a DB. I'll take the Bull any day. But then again, I don't hunt out of a blind enough in a season to justify the cost. Anyway, just check out the website. They really are awesome!