HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New Truck!
Thread: New Truck!
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 10:59 PM
deer-hunter18

Default RE: New Truck!

ORIGINAL: PSEarcher149

ORIGINAL: deer-hunter18

ORIGINAL: DeerHuntMO

I don'tunderstand what makes a teenager want to be in debt $29,000. Me, I found a great deal on a truck under $10,000 and consider myself extremely lucky. I also would love to have an '03 or an '04 but for the price tag I'll wait till I have a good job, so I can keep some money in my walletinstead of sending it all to the loan company.

-Joe
WellI already have a good job so that is why i chose to be in debt for $29,000. I love my truck, i would sell it for anything. And i will only be paying on it for 4 years, its not that big of a deal.
Well, you could've also bought a truck for under $5000 and have had $25,000 extra dollars saved up to go towards a home when you get older or college or just to have it in case you lose your job when you get older or something. $29,000 on a truck.....eeeeessshh.
Hey next time i need money advice i will be sure to talk to you ok. Are you a financial advisor or something? Just wondering, i sense a little bit of jealousy. I did drive pieces of crap vehicles for a while too. I got sick of all the work i had to do to them and didn't have time for it. my new truck has a 7 year 100,000 mile warrenty on it so i think i am covered.