HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WTT/WTS: Archery Gear
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 09:13 AM
BlackLabKatie

Default WTT/WTS: Archery Gear

I am looking to trade for a gun or scope. Anything gun-wise and a scope like a Burris Fullfield II type quality.

I have three items:

(1)
I have a Bear First Strike bow. It was bought about 8 yrs ago (approx.) by my father and I have been using it the last 6 or so yrs. Nothing is wrong with it, I have got a deer every year with it...but I just finally got a new bow this year for x-mas. It has a 27.5" draw length (but I think it might be a tad longer because I am 6' tall and it fit me well). And it currently has a draw weight of 80 lbs. I was "told" (so I'm not sure)that these models have a draw weight range of 15 lbs....so, it's either 65-80lbs...or 70-85lbs.

It comes with a Cobra Stabilizer, wrist sling, two-pring rest (like maybe an older model quik tune), and Cobra three-pin sight (pins are very easy to see - bright.).
It also comes with a camo bow case and TRU-FIRE release.

(2)
A NEET (model...not neet as in cool) 6-arrow hip/side quiver. This is like new and costs $50 + shipping on the internet.

(3)
11 Carbon Express Terminator Hunter arrows. Like new (6 are new). they are 45-60's. They are currently 30" in length. Cabelas has these for $85/dozen. I bought them for 75 + tax.

If you would like pictures, please PM me your email and I can do that.

I will do any combination of items on a trade and also would be willing to add money with items.

Please ask questions -i'm sure I forgot info on something!
Thanks for looking!
Sam