HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What Brand of Arrows?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 08:31 PM
MilDotMaster

Default RE: What Brand of Arrows?

Oh boy...here we go again!!! Since nobody else is jumping in...I will be the first to speak up and get slapped down.

I have done allot of research and these are the arrows I had as my top picks for hunting...not target shooting.

Gold Tip XT Hunter Pro
Gold Tip Ultra Light Pro
Easton A/C/C
Easton Super Slims
Carbon Tech WhiteTails XP
Carbon Tech Rhinos XP

I don't think you can go wrong with any of these.How did I pick from the list above? Well I first ruled out the arrows that in my opinion required a 125 grain tip to get the FOC I was looking for at my spine and arrow length. The 125 grain tips are over-kill for my purposes, so that took 3 out of the list above. That left me with 3 remaining. I then did some testing and asking around for strength #1, accuracy #2and consistancy #3and narrowed it down to one arrow from the list above. As you can see my vote is for the Carbon Tech WhiteTail Arrows.If I was shooting a 125 grain tip I would have got the Carbon Tech Rhinos or the Easton Super Slims. If I find something better, I will be the first to change my vote. To avoid any conflict with other members I will make the closing statement of...this is only my opinion for my purposes.