HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ban Jimmy Houston
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 11:11 AM
johnnyBgood

Default RE: Ban Jimmy Houston

ORIGINAL: kevin1

ORIGINAL: johnnyBgood

It's not legal to shoot your chickens or cows?Who said this?If it was their animals,I do not see how and why it would be illegal to kill them even without a liscense. You don't need liscense to hunt a canned hunt.You pay the owner for the animal you want to shoot and that is it.The only way I think this would be illegal if they didn't own the deerthat wasshot.Then it would of ment Jimmy was not at fault for it,because he thought they owned the deer that he paid to shoot.
I now if I owned 20 acre and it was caged and I bought and stocked animals in that caged area.Them are mine to do what I want with them.Be it sell them or hunt them, they are mine and no liscense is required to anyone I give permission to hunt them any time of the year because I have paid for them.They are domestic animals once they are bought and caged. i don't understand the drugged part though?Was the animal drugged or was Jimmy on drugs?Who the hell would drug an animal in a small 3 acre inclosure to make it easier to kill?That sounds way to far fetched to believe.Unless it was a hormone drug to increase antler growth and then I don't think that would be against the law cause they give cows steroids and it is legal to do.
Do yourself a favor and don't move here if you're gonna have that attitude , Russ Bellar is sharing a cell with another felonfor the next two yearsbecause he had the same attitude ,andlike you failed to check ourstate law before he set up his killing fields .

In this state it doesn't matter if you bought and paid for those deer they are considered to be game animals , so you do not have the right to do what you wish with them . You can't shoot cows here either just because you own them because the BOAH will prosecute you for violating the state laws regarding legal slaughter methods . Learn our laws before you open your mouth next time junior , because you obviously haven't done so already. What's legal where you live can easily be a felony here .
Don't worry, I wouldn't want to move there if I had no say so over my livestock.I know my laws andI was just useing one of them called freedom of speech.And if you read the post it didn't say what state this was in.Here something you should try that might help you out some Kev and make you a better person.

Johnny, Follow the example of your name and "be good". That type of talk is neither allowed, nor tollerated here at Huntingnet. I am sure you can find it in yourself to reply without getting Nasty.
Thank you, deerdust