HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I shot the Tribute, Switchback XT, Trycon back to back to back.
Old 01-31-2006, 01:20 PM
Rob/PA Bowyer
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: I shot the Tribute, Switchback XT, Trycon back to back to back.

You know after all these years I think this darn forum is coming together....all three of these bows are exceptional and it's coming down to personal preference/and or feel for the most part. AND I totally agree that if someone bad mouths any of them, they certainly seem narrow minded and brand biased. Of course we each have certain expectations of a product and at times that particular product can disappoint because of that and in every product that exists, there is bound to be a lemon.....From all that I read from credible members here I am up for a tough decision for I have shot the Trykon and if the Switchback, Tribute and Allegiance can beat it's performance in my hand, I will truly be impressed....I look forward to shooting each and every one. Review to follow.

Thanks for the thread iei, and tell you wife she must be a smart cookie. And if your as big as you say you are, perhaps that Mathews grip seems small in your hands and that's what you really prefer and the Bowtech and Hoyt handles are just to little but fit's us commoners...