HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - So....How'd your season go?? Doc, we all know bout yours
Old 01-25-2006, 11:53 AM
DoctorDeath
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: So....How'd your season go?? Doc, we all know bout yours

Navy there are several makes that allow you to shoot from the ground ...as a matter of fact the one I used I actually zeroed in from the ground at 20 yards which made it zeroed out to about 30 yards in a tree up to 20 ft high ...I am with NY about practice ..there is nosubstitute... BUT in the heat of the moment we all are subject to misread the yardage..I would seriously check out Pendulum sights at yout local pro shop ..I mean what good does it do tohave a$500.00 bow ...$100.00 worth of arrows ..$50.00 worth of broadheads ...$300.00 treestand an so on if you can't make the shot when it counts .. I think the animal deservesbetter then that ...and the Pendulum just gave me a little bit of an edge ..Im sure its not for everyone ...I also shoot open sightsbut was never confident with the yardage thing out of a tree to hunt that way ..I shot in a lot of 3 ds open sights but never hunted that way ...just did not want to be reckless and wound a deer ....

dd