HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - for fellow big buck killers
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 12:28 PM
captain backstrap

Default RE: for fellow big buck killers

Sorry for the misunderstanding then, but you just posted 5 pics of scorablemounts in another thread. I didn't see anything that said they all had to be bow kills. BTW, it's pure caffenated coffee, not Diet Dew.I don't Dew diet, slick.
[/quote]

This is partly my fault. I didn't specify about weapons used. Honestly, My bucks are 2 with bow, 2 with muzzleloader, 2 with rifle. I've killed a lot more with a bow, but my six biggest were combined from different seasons over the years. I live in East Central Oklohoma and I'm 33 yrds old. It would be really hard to have done all that with a bow in my life where I live. I did have a strange twist of fate in '04 though that cost me a buck that my brother got a month later with a rifle. He grossed 153" and still bore the scar from my thunderhead, which would have killed him had it hit one inch lower - I got ripped off!That would have been my third P&Y and would have made my average 145! Oh well , I was sure happy for my brother. We also had two cam pics of that buck. Awesome hunting story that year for us!!