GregH
Site Buck Guru

Default RE: for fellow big buck killers

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

ORIGINAL: GregH

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

Yeh RIGHTTTTTTTT

dd
What does that mean? You don't think that they're all bow kills or that I never thought of this "900" club?

I've got 6 more bow kills that range from 122" to 133". I don't have any gun kills that score over 115". I usually take does with the gun to help balance the buck/doe ratio and finish off my meat supply. As far as the "900" thing, I've never heard of it before now. Usually I think of the deer I've taken individually, not as some collective number. Regardless of score, if I see a deer that makes me happy, I shoot it, if not I don't. One of my favorite deer doesn't make the record book even though he has 138" of horn on his head. He dressed out at 220# and has a 28" neck just under the jaw. He was the boss buck of the area and a real trophy to me. After 39 seasons of hunting, I've never entered a big buck contest. I've got nothing against them, I just never think about them or go to places where they are offered. I know I would havewon a few of them, but its not important to me. Deer hunting to me is a personal thing, I'm only trying to please myself. I am curious about your jab at me. I don't know you and you don't know me. Besides don't you have something better to post like some fictional thread, " I got #14! - Just kidding" or come visit my web site and see my tremendous buck thing?
Gezzzzzzzz Greg CHILL OUT ...your just a little "Gung Ho" aint'cha tiger ? My post "Yehhhh Righttttttt" had NOTHING to do with you ..it ment Yehhhhhh Right I have only ONE mounted buck with a bow NOT 6..so I really have no combined score..so I found it funny and said "yeh rightttt" like I can post a combined score with one buck... lay off the Diet Dew dude ..your a little jumpy !

dd
Sorry for the misunderstanding then, but you just posted 5 pics of scorablemounts in another thread. I didn't see anything that said they all had to be bow kills. BTW, it's pure caffenated coffee, not Diet Dew.I don't Dew diet, slick.